In your dreams, you’re ascending the Torridon Hills, breathing in that pure air as you climb higher into the clouds looking down over the rugged Scottish Highlands. In reality, you’re glamping it up with your family after a hard day at the beach. Still, its good to have aspirations! Like the hills of its name sake this tent is vast! The Torridon can sleep up to 5 but we recommend 4 for comfort, two in each sleeping pod. Its fully taped seams add to its sturdy construction and thanks to an ultra tough flysheet and groundsheet, you can be sure the bugs wont creep in.
Hover or tap on the images to see more.
Plenty of built in storage, weatherproof ventilation. Central living area big enough for table and chairs and a front porch, ideal for cooking and storing kit.
What is included
• Outside camp chairs (1 per person booked)
• Battery operated lantern with 2 breakaway lanterns.
• Cutlery, Plates bowls cups and wine glasses (1 set per person booked)
• Dining table and chairs (seats up to 6)
• Saucepans and basic kitchen utensil.
• Washing up basin sponge and tea towels.
• A 2 ring camping gas cooker with gas and table for the stove to sit on.
• Extra large cool box/food store with ice packs
• Choice of double air beds for couples or single camp beds (adult size)
• Water carrier
What do you need to bring?
4 D size batteries (for the lantern)
Bedding (inc pillows)
and a sense of adventure!